As a woman, the appearance of your breasts is an important part of feeling beautiful, healthy, and confident. Breast enhancement procedures can improve the size, shape, and definition of the breasts, bring them into better alignment, and create an alluring and elegant body shape. Double board-certified plastic surgeons Dr. Bidic and Dr. Gundlapalli offer a full suite of surgical breast procedures to help you look and feel your absolute best.
If you are displeased with the appearance of your breasts, contact American Surgical Arts today online or at 856-362-8898 to arrange your initial consultation. Our state-of-the-art practice welcomes patients from throughout New Jersey, including Mullica Hill, the Jersey Shore, South Jersey, and nearby areas.
Our Breast Enhancement Services
American Surgical Arts Breast offers a variety of breast enhancement options and techniques to improve the appearance and contours of the breasts. These include:
- Breast augmentation: This transformative procedure can increase the size, fullness, and shape of your breasts. Through the use of breast implants, you can enjoy greater breast symmetry, cleavage, and confidence.
- Breast augmentation revision: Whether you’d like to improve upon the results of a previous breast procedure, repair complications, or correct unsatisfactory results, breast revision can help you achieve your desired outcome.
- Breast lift: With a breast lift, our experienced surgeons can restore your breasts to a more perky, youthful position. During the procedure, the breast is lifted and the nipple is repositioned to a higher position on the chest wall.
- Breast reduction: More than simply a cosmetic improvement, breast reduction surgery can offer relief from painful back and neck aches, increase wardrobe options, and allow you to participate in a number of physical activities that may have been too difficult to perform with overly-large breasts.
- Breast reconstruction: Following a breast cancer diagnosis, it is often necessary to remove breast tissue in a mastectomy or lumpectomy procedure. Breast reconstruction is performed to restore your appearance, confidence, and sense of femininity.
Depending on your unique goals, you may elect to combine cosmetic procedures in order to achieve your ideal results. For example, many women combine breast augmentation with a breast lift, or undergo a combination of breast surgery and body contouring procedures as part of a complete mommy makeover.
During your initial consultation with one of our double board-certified plastic surgeons, your goals will be discussed, your options will be explained, and a customized treatment plan will be designed specifically for you and your individual needs.
The Importance of Choosing a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
The American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) is the only board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties. When a surgeon is board-certified by the ABPS, it signifies a dedication to the highest standards of safety, professionalism, and ethics in the field of plastic surgery. To become board-certified by the ABPS, a surgeon must:
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- Complete six years of surgical training
- Complete three years of plastic surgery residency training
- Pass exhaustive oral and written exams
- Undergo continuing medical education and training
Both Dr. Bidic and Dr. Gundlapalli are board-certified plastic surgeons, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. They are committed to providing exquisite results centered on your comfort, safety, and satisfaction.
Why Choose American Surgical Arts for Your Breast Enhancement
At American Surgical Arts, we strive to provide the highest level of excellence in the fields of plastic and reconstructive surgery. We offer only the most rigorously studied procedures and FDA approved therapies that have the highest level of patient satisfaction.
While many patients choose American Surgical Arts due to the outstanding credentials and proven history of results of our experienced surgeons, it is our compassion and dedication to individualized patient-care that earn the loyalty and recommendations of our valued patients.
Every member of our staff is honored to play a role in your transformative journey. From the front desk to the treatment room, you will be treated with dignity and respect, like a member of our family.
We encourage to visit our before and after gallery to view examples of Dr. Bidic’s and Dr. Gundlapalli’s exceptional results for yourself.
Schedule Your Breast Enhancement Consultation Today
To learn more about the breast procedures available at American Surgical Arts, contact us today online or at 856-362-8898 to schedule a confidential consultation with Dr. Bidic or Dr. Gundlapalli. We welcomes patients from across New Jersey, including Mullica Hill, the Jersey Shore, South Jersey, and nearby areas.