In an effort to mitigate the transmission of the COVID-19 virus, American Surgical Arts and ASA Aesthetics is implementing the following precautions until April 30th. At that time we will re-evaluate the current circumstances in our community to make an informed decision as to the safety relative to resuming business as usual.
Effective immediately please note the following;
- Dr. Bidic, Dr. Gundlapalli and Dr. Sheck will be available for new patient consultations in-person or via Skype, Zoom Health and Facetime. If you would like to schedule a new consultation in-person, please call our office to set up a time. Please note, we will pre-screen new patients at this time. If you are experiencing any flu like symptoms, such as; fever higher than 100.4, cough or muscle aches, please wait until you are feeling better to schedule. If you are interested in a virtual consultation, please call our office at 856-362-8898 to set up a time, and for further instruction on how to proceed.
- Dr. Bidic, Dr. Gundlapalli and Dr. Sheck will see follow up patients who fit the following criteria in-office or via virtual consultation.
- You have had surgery within the last 4 weeks.
- You have drains and or sutures that need to be removed.
- You have a clinical concern.
*If you are planning for an in-person follow up visit, please be sure you do not have any of the symptoms mentioned above.
- In the event of an emergency, please go to your nearest emergency room or call 911. If you have clinical questions or concerns, please call the office to arrange an in-person visit or an online visit.
- All medical spa services with the Aesthetician are canceled.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions or concerns you may have. We will continue taking calls @ 856-362-8898.
During this uncertain and unprecedented time, we will proceed with an abundance of caution and concern for all patients, clients, and members of our staff. Stay safe and healthy.
Dr. Bidic, Dr. Gundlapalli, Dr. Sheck, and Staff