As you mull over whether breast enlargement is right for you, we encourage you to consider the following tips as you get more serious about the procedure:
- Think about the final size and appearance you want. The most exciting aspect of breast enlargement is that you can choose your breast size! You are in control of the way your body will look, and you’ll enjoy the confidence and poise that comes with matching your outer appearance to your self-image.
- Do a little reading on the basic implant options. In preparation for your breast surgery consultation, inform yourself of the various aspects of choosing an implant: how large you want to go, saline vs. silicone, round vs. anatomic shape, etc. We have quite a bit of information on our website, and we encourage you to browse beforehand so you will have some talking points for the consultation.
- Schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons. The consultation is the next step if you are ready to take breast augmentation seriously. During the consultation, you’ll discuss your thoughts about what you’d like to change. The surgeon will determine whether breast implants can accomplish your goals. The plastic surgeon will also fill you in on all the details of the procedure and answer your questions so you can decide whether it’s right for you.
- Talk to our team about the best timing for your schedule. Our experienced team works efficiently to create a seamless, straightforward plan, including precisely timed appointments for your consultation, surgery, follow-up and all other appointments. We know that the vast majority of our patients lead full, busy lives, and that breast augmentation requires dedicated time. We work with you to find the best schedule and timing for your procedure.
- Be prepared to follow aftercare and recovery guidelines. The road to beautiful results requires adherence to downtime from work and strenuous exercise. It also requires following the rules related to showering, incision care and follow-up appointments. We’ll make sure you have clear and straightforward aftercare instructions.
Ready to take the next step toward achieving your breast enhancement goals? We encourage you to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons in Mullica Hill, NJ. To arrange your visit, please call our experienced team at 856-362-8898.